Business and Corporate Law
When you have legal matters that need to be taken care of on a business level, you need a Boca Raton lawyer who knows how to make the law work for you. We know business and corporate law and what needs to be done to reach an optimal outcome in your case. We work with businesses of all sizes, providing legal assistance in business transactions, the writing of contracts, reviewing contract agreements, business litigation, formation and dissolution, and other business needs.
Areas Of Practice
There are a number of areas that we specialize in and they include:
- Forming business entities, such as partnerships, limited liability companies, and corporations.
- The drafting, reviewing, negotiation, and confirmation of contracts for business transactions.
- Helping businesses and people defend their rights during commercial litigation.
- Representing corporations and people in business evaluations, acquisitions, due diligence investigations, mergers, and sales.
- Mediation and arbitration for alternative dispute resolution.
These are just some of the legal matters that we can take care of for businesses and corporations. Purchase money financing, mortgage loans, secured transactions, employment disputes, and other matters can be handled by a Boca Raton lawyer within our firm.
Business transactions include asset sales and purchases, stock sales and purchases, mergers and acquisitions, business-related leasing, and documentation of new and existing ventures. We are frequently called upon to prepare and review employment contracts, membership agreements, operating agreements, joint venture agreements, leases, and other documentation for various types of business transactions.
Contact A Boca Raton Attorney
Business and corporate law can be complicated. However, we have the experience that you need working for you. To learn more about how we can help you in your business or corporate case, call us at 561-361-9600 to schedule your free consultation. We will present you with the information and the options that you need to make an informed decision about your case.